Saturday, February 27, 2010

Proud to be Beachbody independent coach

One of the network-marketing companies I work with has become the 6th-ranked such company in the United States, and I'm proud to be a part of their success.

It's name is Beachbody, and HERE is the ranking.

Beachbody's two top sellers are Tony Horton's P90X and Shawn T's Insanity workouts. These are phenomenal products that I use to keep myself in top condition. And as an independent coach, I make money off the sale of these products and off of the independent coaches I bring to the company as well.

Multi-level marketing is the wave of future selling. That isn't just me talking; it's also Warren Buffett, Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump, among other very wealthy and savvy businessmen. It's a way to work with others and earn dividends off of them because you have brought them to the table of the business. What an ingenious method for doing business.

Bring it!!!

No comments: