Tuesday, March 09, 2010

You got anger issues? You probably got "IED"

Just when I thought I'd exhausted the alphabet soup that is alleged disorders of our modern era that I have (see my post yesterday), along comes an article today on "Intermittent Explosive Disorder" (IED) -- not related technically, I presume, to Improvised Explosive Devices, which blow up on the sides of roads and not in your head.

I confess, I have IED. It rears its ugly head every time I see ObaMao, UberMann, Pelosi, Dodd, Barney Frank, George Clooney, Matt Damon, welfare queens and kings, and all other thieves who use the police and voting booths to steal my money.

The first two steps of my 12-step program to end my IED are to establish a constitution protecting individual rights and to imprison all those who stole my money and freedoms for decades.

Voila! No more IED! In fact, I may then have another IED (Intermittent Ecstatic Disorder).

No comments: