Monday, March 01, 2010

Just saw her after 18 years


After I blogged yesterday about not seeing Katie for 18 years, I again checked Google with her full name, Katie Rose Howard, to see if anything had changed and couldn't believe that her name finally came up after years of checking. She got married.

I can hardly believe it! I'm still in shock. I don't know why her name didn't come up during Google searches before now. She's changed a lot but still looks much the same, except she's dyed her hair "beach" blonde. And she's MARRIED -- has been since August 2008. Wow!!

I'll be doing more searches to see if I can find out where she and her husband, Erik, live. And I'm going to leave a comment on their wedding picture site. We'll see how all this goes.

Here's how the announcement of their marriage read in the Post-Standard of Syracuse, NY:

"Katie Rose Howard and Erik Michael Wiehl were married August 9, 2008, at the Sandbar on Anna Maria Island in Florida. Officiating the beach-side ceremony was the Rev. Paul Herpich, pastor at King of Kings Lutheran Church in Liverpool.

The bride is the daughter of Dawn Howard, of Bradenton, Fla. The groom is the son of Robert and Linda Wiehl, of Tipp City, Ohio.

Matron of honor was Alison Wiehl, sister-in-law of the bride. Bridesmaids were Hannah Crowe, cousin of the bride, and Gina Stover, Bridget Bancs and Erika Jennison, friends of the bride. Best man was Christopher Wiehl, brother of the groom. Groomsmen were Derek Fisher, Christopher Lannie, Jeff Light..."

No comments: