Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Slip of the tongue reveals two-faced slut behind dead eyes

Heh heh. ... Mr. Dead Eyes said "Special Olympics or something." ... heh heh.

Dontcha just love those oh-so-special moments in life when a comment by a hypocrite reveals his ugly secret for the world to savor?

(That was a rhetorical question, Liberal, so if you answered "no," return to special education class immediately. Tomorrow morning, go to the blackboard, and spell out 100 times G-O-N-A-D-S.)

I know I'm coming to this Special Olympics crucifixion/deification party late, but, gosh darnit, rational people just wanna have fun (my apologies, Cindi Lauper). (As an aside, dontcha love it when people "sincerely" say "my apologies," because it really means they aren't sorry. They should be flayed and forced to listen to all of Mr. Dead Eyes' campaign-trail snore-fests.)

The media would like us (the ignorant masses) to think that Mr. Dead Eyes' "sincere" apology to the retarded and all of those who have Dionysian orgies over the retarded shows his true feelings for the retarded. Ha, that's a good one. Did you hear the one about the ...?

Let's think about faux pas for a moment. They are almost always (I might actually say "always") indicators of a person's true thoughts. Here are a few examples:
  • Hetero man is talking to woman with big boobs. (Let me pause for a moment as I get a visual. OK. Ready.) Woman says, "I won't tip much if the waiter sucks." Man says, "I don't tit, I mean, TIP much either?" (you know where the man's head's at)
  • Person who lies all the time. "I hate it when people just lie to me. I never tell the truth, I mean, I never tell lies." (liar actually said that to me once)
  • Nancy Pelosi comes up Dead Eyes and hugs him from behind after he signs new No Child Left Behind legislation. At microphone, Dead Eyes refers to legislation as No Tits In My Behind.

The subconscious is a wonderful closet-door opener, especially when people's mouths are set to automatic after they get relaxed, as Dead Eyes' was on Lefty Leno's show, once Leno greased him with his groveling. Dead Eyes' comment was not singular; it represents the ugly monster in the liberal closet: the fact that the charlatans truly despise the very people they allegedly champion: the "down and out," the retarded (more accurate term than the meaningless "handicapped" or the erroneous "disabled"), the sickly, the elderly, the skin-colored, etc. (The cliterati use the "downtrodden" as an excuse to aggrandize government and to ghetto-ize those they say they want to associate with but really don't.)

I have no sympathy for the fascist currently occupying the Ovum Office. But if he'd actually been truthful about the "Special Olympics," I'd give him his propers. Here's what he should've said. "Yeah, OK, I slipped up, but it's TRUE! I mean, come on, to call what retarded people do when they are, heh heh, slobbering and stumbling down the track the "olympics" is like trying to call a softball game between a bunch of middle-aged drunken guys 'The World Series.' The only people who watch that embarrassing stuff are the cliterati and guys who smoke weed and can't stop giggling. No, I take that back. The cliterati SAY they watch that stuff, but they're actually just sitting around trying to figure out how not to pay their taxes and finding ways to get other Americans to pay more taxes."

Now, if Dead Eyes had said THAT, oh my goodness, he'd have a smidgen of respect from me all the way up until the day his scrawny, toothpick, two-faced bitch-ass got kicked back to where he came from: A Dickens novel.

No comments: