Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"People say I love to laugh"

The woman's dating profile beings with, "People say I love to laugh."

If ever that phrase had been patented, the owner would be a billionaire many times over. I mean, who the hell doesn't like to LAUGH? What?! Are these women laughing at the sun, at the moon, at the traffic light, at grampa picking his nose? (OK, THAT is funny.) Is their first thought of themselves that they laugh? Are they wanting to convince us guys that, "Hey, I'm fun. I'm so fun that I laugh, just for the hell of it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! See? Told ya. I LOVE to laugh. In fact, people always say I love to laugh."

OK! OK! I'm laughing already! I think I just got diabetes.

These chicks aren't content to just say, "I love to laugh." (bad enough) They've got to attribute it, adding humility to saccharine. Ick. My Type 2 diabetes just became Type 1.

Remember, ladies, to show, not tell. Always show us fellas your boobs and NEVER tells us you love to laugh.

Here's lookin' at ya (them).

No comments: